Noteworthy Information Regarding Events
- Over 70% of celebrity events have serious glitches and only 45% of concerts are profitable for the promoter.
- 80% of marketers believe that live events are a key tool when promoting your brand.
- 31% of these professionals think that, among all marketing actions, events are the most effective channel.
- Mega events rarely meet the goals of the cities that host them due to their lack of management.
- 63% of marketing executives plan to invest more in the near future especially in events. Companies will spend an average of 25% of their marketing budget on events.
- Types of events as well as their purpose
- How profitable are events?
- Events as a marketing strategy
- Main challenges in events
- Phases in event management
- Anecdotes on experiences with Al Gore, Barack Obama, Sting, Andre Agassi, Eric Cantona, etc.
In this conference, Pancho expects to share his personal as well as professional experiences with the audience; detailed experiences of all events, conferences, concerts, congresses as well as summits in more than 20 countries over the past 30 years.