WINE BUSINESS & MARKETING
At a time as complicated as the current one, due to the global health and economic crises, the HORECA sector and the wine industry must put into practice innovative techniques of marketing, promotion and organization of events to improve consumption and sales.
In such a changing market and where there is so much competition, it is essential for wineries, distributors, restaurants, hotels, shops, sommeliers and other professionals in the sector to adapt to the new reality, innovating in the way of promoting wine and organizing events to that this can improve sales.
Spain Wine School, The American College in Spain and Chrand Marketing & Events have created a course focused on helping the HORECA and wine sectors to improve in these areas, adapting the contents to the needs of the market, extrapolating, in many cases, marketing and event organization techniques from other sectors.
- Wine tourism
- Social networks and Internet
- Effective presentations
- Sales and Promotion in Horeca
- Sponsor management
- Events and digital tastings
- Event organization
- Marketing for the wine industry
- Covid-19: A new paradigm for wine
- Sector analysis
- Apply marketing and promotion techniques to the gastronomic, wine and hospitality sectors.
- Learn the basics of marketing and promoting.
- Plan, organize and lead events.
- Design and organize wine tastings and events.
- Design marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Learn new and effective sales techniques.
- How to increase sales in the HORECA sector.
- Learn to organize digital events.
- Improve public speaking techniques to lead wine tastings, product presentations and conferences.
- Know the applications of neuromarketing to gastronomic and wine industries.
Who should take part?
This course has been specially designed to meet the needs of professionals in the HORECA industry and wine sectors, so it is aimed at:
- Catering staff.
- Importers and distributors.
- Food and Beverage staff.
- Hotel personnel.
- Winemakers and winery staff.
- Marketing personnel.
- Export staff.
- Wine shops.
- Public relations and communication personnel.
- Journalists and bloggers.
- Festival and event organizers.