MEGA EVENT EXPERT QUALIFICATION
First international course and FULLY online - May 2021
Information of Interest
- Over 70% of celebrity events have serious glitches and only 45% of concerts are profitable for the promoter.
- 80% of marketers believe that live events are a key tool when promoting your brand.
- 31% of these professionals think that, among all marketing actions, events are the most effective channel.
- Mega events rarely meet the city's objectives due to lack of management
- 63% of marketing executives plan to invest more in the near future especially in events. Companies will spend an average of 25% of their marketing budget on events.
- Companies spend an average of 25% of their marketing budgets on events.
- Due to the pandemic, companies have shifted to digital events until a vaccine is developed.
- Based on the statistics, it is clear that event management, concert promotion and M.I.C.E (meetings, incentives, conference and events) will become important for multinationals interested in promoting their brands as well as marketing strategies.
- Unfortunately, there are no courses available by experienced promoters and event managers for organizing big fairs, mega concerts, world-class sporting events or summits with world leaders.
- Chrand Marketing & Events, with the academic support of The American College in Spain and Florida International University, Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, has designed the most advanced, intensive and comprehensive course in mega event management.
Coronavirus & Events
- Initially, this course was scheduled to be taken in person in both Marbella and Madrid in the month of September.
- The event industry (including sporting events, concerts, conferences and congresses) has been severely affected by coronavirus and will likely remain that way for a long period of time.
- Due to the above reasons, we have decided to shift to fully-online. This means our webinars, conferences and events will be held on online platforms.
Points to keep in mind
- Organized by one of the main agencies in the world.
- Has the academic recognition of leading universities in Spain and the United States.
- Has the full support of the faculty of the main companies related to event management in the world.
- First online and fully-accredited course.
- Theory, conferences and courses.
Who should get involved?
- Concert promoters
- M.I.C.E organizers
- Sporting events promoters
- Department of tourism
- Advertisement agencies
- Public relations & communications
- Festival organizers
- Marketing managers
- Marketing agencies
- Hotel personnel
- Congress and theatre venue managers
- University students