INTRODUCTION TO EVENT MANAGEMENT
NEXT COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2020
- Designed for people or companies who wish to organize their own events without involving third parties, or for people who simply wish to enhance their knowledge.
- This course also includes an important section on the organization of virtual as well as hybrid events, to comply with the current health regulations imposed due to COVID-19. We are convinced that "virtual" will the our new reality.
- Design of event production
- Stress management during events
- Sponsorship management
- Marketing and sales
- Assembly of headquarters
- Festivals and exhibitions
- Artist, athlete and spokespeople recruitment
- Working with celebrities
- Technical rider
- General & Corporate Hospitality
- Digital Events
- Become familiar with different types of events as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Learn to design events and do feasible studies.
- Design marketing, promotion and sales campaigns.
- Become familiar with the hybrid and digital events.
- Learn the basics of sponsorship management.
- Learn how to approach and hire artists, athletes and speakers.
- Event execution
- Putting technical and hospitality skills into practice
- Basic security concepts for events
- Basic production concepts: assembly, audiovisual lights and sounds.
Who should get involved?
- Concert promoters.
- M.I.C.E organizers.
- Promoters of athletic events.
- Department of tourism.
- Publicity agencies.
- Public relations and communication agencies.
- Festival organizers
- Marketing managers
- Marketing agencies
- Hotel personnel
- Congress and theatre venue managers
- University students.