REGISTRATION & OTHERS
- The official language of the course will be English.
- The course capacity is limited to 24 students.
- Participants interested in attending the course must present the following documents:
- Application form duly completed
- 2 photographs
- Passport copy
- A deposit of 500€ to be deducted from the total cost.
- If the student application is not accepted the deposit will be refunded.
- TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT PATRICIA JIMENEZ AT CHRAND EVENTS
- 100% of the paid amount will be refunded if the cancellation is informed in writing 2 weeks before the course.
- If participant cancellation of the course is communicated with less than 15 days notification s/he will be entitled to a refund of 50%.
- Disclaimer: the course requires a minimum of 12 students to be viable. If the minimum number of participants is unmet and the course must be cancelled students will be refunded in full.
Fees & Form of Payment
- A deposit of 500€ to secure your place in the course
- The remaining must be paid at least one month before the start of the program.
Payment can be done:
- Through the websites of:
- The American College in Spain
- Chrand Events
Via bank transfer to:
Bank Name: Ocean Bank
Address: 1000 Brickell Avenue - Suite 107
Miami, FL 33131
ABA/Routing number: 066011392
Account name: CHRAND EVENTS USA LLC
Account number: 2571434105
Reference: Mega Events Registration
· The package includes:
- Approximately 35 hours of lectures, panels and practical sessions.
- World-class faculty and team of experts.
- Merchandising and welcome package
- Downloadable presentations and material
- On-demand recordings of the lessons
- Exam rights
- Diploma issued by The American College in Spain and Chrand Events in association with the supporting organizations.
Scholarships & Corporate Rates
- There are a very limited number of partial or full scholarships available. Please contact our registration department.
- Please contact our office to learn about our corporate rates and special offers for companies, organizations and NGOs.